Offering Skilled Family Law Representation

  1. Home
  2.  → Family Law

When An Attorney Is Required To Assist You In Your Family Issues, I Am Here

Despite the good intentions to end a relationship or marriage amicably, there are necessary legal procedures to make the decision official. You may need a lawyer’s help to finalize your divorce and protect your rights in other family law circumstances.

Having dedicated nearly four decades to family law, I am ready to help you at Kubyn Law in Mentor. I am R. Russell Kubyn. As the founding attorney of my firm, I will personally work with you throughout the entire cycle of your family legal issue. I know the difference a personalized and caring service can make. After all, it is your family’s future welfare and dynamics that we are discussing.

Skilled Representation Ready To Cover Your Needs

In my law firm, I help my clients address a range of legal concerns. At Kubyn Law, I provide results-oriented service and customize my approach according to the specific facts and circumstances of each client’s legal matter and expectations. Family issues tend to be overwhelming without experienced legal assistance. Let me be your trusted lawyer to assist you with paperwork and help you make informed decisions considering the welfare of your children, your family assets and your rights.

I am ready to help with the following:

I am an aggressive advocate for my clients’ rights in Ohio, and I strive to protect the best interests of the children involved. Developing tailored solutions for my clients includes negotiations with the other parties if possible or going to court to defend my clients’ rights. I am aware that today’s actions affect your family’s future and your children’s welfare. You do not have to make this journey alone.

Call A Trusted And Committed Attorney

Call now at 440-613-6298 for a free consultation. We can discuss your concerns in my Mentor office or in a virtual meeting. You can also leave your contact information and a brief description of your legal matter by using this online form.